Monday, September 24, 2007

GO DAWGS!!!

Before Prof and I got married, to be honest, I could care less about football. In highschool and college, for me, football was just a social event. However, for Prof, there was nothing social about it. He is serious about his football, especially when it comes to Georgia. So, it was understood, when we got married, that I would also be a Georgia fan. So, this time of the year is a fun time at our house. I have since learned a lot about football and actually love watching the Georgia games.

Well, football season has kicked into full gear at our house this year. However, one of the down sides to living in Texas, without cable television, is that watching Georiga games on tv rarely happens, if at all. However, thanks to ESPN, we are able keep up with it and even listen, when we want to.

Saturday was the big Alabama-Georgia game. We were very disappointed we did not get to watch it, however, listening to the last quarter on ESPN Radio was awesome! We could not have asked for a better game. The Dawgs really pulled it off this week in overtime.

So, in honor of football season, and our love for Georgia, I have changed my blog to UGA colors.

GO DAWGS!!!

7 comments:

Erin said...

I cheered for GA and watched the end of the game. I am not a Nick Saban fan at all.

Still, GO BUCKS!

Kearsmom said...

Oh No!!!!

I may have to stay away till football season is over!

Sigh...

(just kidding...maybe)

The Mom said...

just as a funny side note...we have some friends who one graduated from alabama and one graduated from georgia. i bet saturday was fun at their house!

also, kearsmom, now come on...i know football is serious and all...but don't quit reading my blog just because you don't like the team. you'd miss out on too much!

Anonymous said...

the kids are sooooooooooooocute in their outfits. Tori looks so grown up a cute cheer leader. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

and Johnathan is so handsome in his outfit also. Opps didn't mean to leave him out guess who?

Kearsmom said...

Well, actually, I don't even like football hehe.

And they are REALLY cute in their little outfits.

Junebug said...

Yeah, I've been wondering when you were gonna post something new and I show up here tonight and I promise...my eyes were absolutely SHOCKED!!! Come on, Manders!!! Georgia Bulldogs???? *sigh*

Hotty Toddy and Roll Tide!!