Highlights from 2009:
- Our family went to Disney World in September
- Wild Man started Kindergarten and is having a great school year so far
- Wild Man asked Jesus into his heart over Christmas break - PTL!!!
- Princess T started Pre-K and loves it!
- Princess T continues to learn how to express herself - she is very dramatic now :)
- Manders has lost 40 lbs since April and Professor has lost 35 lbs.
- Professor got finally approval on his dissertation and WILL graduate in May 2010
- We DID NOT move!!!!
- God continues to bless my Initials, inc home business
- Professor continues to LOVE his job!!
- We welcomed our first niece on Professors side of the family in the to world in November
- We have been blessed to spend more time with Professor's family this year since distance is not as much of an issue
- We bought a Mini Van!!!! This moved us back to being a 2 car family!!
What we look forward to in 2010...
- Watching Wild Man grow in his new walk with the Lord and maybe loose some teeth :)
- Professor and myself each have about 15-20 lbs we want to loose
- Princess T turns 4 - this is so hard for me to believe
- Professor and I will celebrate 8 years of marriage
- Professor WILL be graduating in May