Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lately

You are probably wondering where I am. If you find me, please let me know where I can find myself. :-) Seriously, life has been so crazy lately. I just feel like we go from one thing to another and when we are at home it is just one battle after another with the kids. So, when I stop, I crash. I have managed, some how, to loose 5 pounds and keep it off. 45 to go! I have also managed to work out atleast 3 days a week, if not more and I have started tanning again, after a 5 year break.

Wild Man is going through a super whiney stage right now. It is about to drive me insane. The other day I was asking him why he was having a hard time obeying me and he say, "I just don't feel like being good today." I felt like that was an honest answer. There are some days I don't feel like being good either.

After this post Little One will be referred to as Princess T. She has mastered the art of fit throwing and giving daddy the "I am so innocent" face (she knows it doesn't work with me). She walks around the house with her blanket around her neck all the time now. This is her way of being a princess. If you say, " Are you a princess?" She will, without hesitation, nod her head yes and smile really big. She has also decided she likes to sit on the potty. She has not gone yet, but I am pretty sure I spent half the day yesterday in the bathroom with her. Maybe she will catch on quickly. That would be nice! She has also really begun to say alot of words. However, "No" is still her favorite and she is getting very good at saying it.

Prof has a very busy semester this Spring. He is doing LOTS of research and refining his proposal for his dissertation. He is teaching again and loving his class so much! He has also begun to put his resume out, just to see what happens. There is very strong possiblity that God may be calling us to stay in Fort Worth. So, please pray for wisdom in this area.

Well, that is what has been happening in the Skinkle house lately.

1 comment:

Kearsmom said...

Ahhh...toddlers and preschoolers...been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Haha....just remember, this too shall pass, and you'll be wondering where your babies went. And just think...then you'll have hormones to look forward to!

Hmmm...maybe I'm not being so encouraging...

Oh well, I love you anyway!