Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Get To Know You Thingy

So, I was tagged by Kearsmom to do this little get to know you thingy. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.- Each player answers the questions about themselves.- At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people, posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged. Here we go....

What was I doing 10 years ago (April 1998)?

1. Homework...I was a Sophmore in highschool! Wow! Life has changed!
2. Enjoying the freedom I had with my driver's license, which I had only had since the previous September (6 months).
3. Planning the upcoming summer, which I am sure was full with Youth Camps/Mission Trips and Kids Camps.
4. Wishing I were done with highschool!
5. Planning life after highschool and college. I had no clue what was really ahead of me :-)

5 Things on my "To Do" list today:

1. Bible Study this morning
2. Pass out invitations for a dinner we are having at our apartment community Thursday
3. Make an Evite for someone hosting an Initials Party
4. Clean the kitchen
5. Send out April Newsletter for Initials and update my website

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:

1. Finish paying for the new children's building being built at our church right now.
2. Tithe regularly
3. Support tons of missionaries
4. Buy a house and new cars
5. Randomly buy stuff for other people, whenever I feel like it!

5 Bad Habits:

1. Not eating healthy
2. Biting my nails
3. Agreeing to do too many things, to the point I stress out.
4. Spending too much online, either on facebook or here
5. Staying up too late at night

5 Places I have lived:

1. Jackson, MS
2. Clinton, MS
3. Pearl, MS
4. Fort Worth, TX
5. Granbury, TX

5 Jobs I have had:

1. Children's Ministry Intern at CHBC
2. Children's Ministry Intern at FBC Burleson
3. House Parent at Happy Hill Farm in Granbury, TX
4. Secretary in the Office of Admissions at Southwestern
5. Stay-At-Home Mom and Creative Partner for Initials Inc

5 Tags:

1. BB
2. Abby
3. Mrs. Langhans
4. Brittany
5. Aunt B

2 comments:

Junebug said...

Good job, Manders. Did you see mine? I made Kearsmom do it...and she did quite well.

Kearsmom said...

Good job Manders!!

You left off one thing from 10 years ago...you were helping me plan VBS. I'm pretty sure Christmas Tree Lights were involved!