Saturday, June 07, 2008

Master Movers

Prof and I have decided that we need to start a moving service. I think we would make good money and who better to move someone than someone who has moved a million times themselves, right?! We could name it "Master Movers".

On a serious note, Prof and I are moving, AGAIN! The CARES program has been cut from our apartment community and we have to be out of our apartment by June 30 (not because the community is making us leave, but because we would have to pay rent after that date and since rent is more than house payment, it is not an option). We have an apartment lined up back on campus, for which we are very thankful for, even thought it is a good bit smaller.

As many of you know, we were hoping to stay in the apartment we are in now until we are able to "settle". Prof has had resumes out for a while, but God has not chosen to reveal the next step to us yet. Our prayer now is that God will reveal the next step soon so that we either can move straight there or within the next few months.

We ask that you pray with us, that His will be done in our lives, even if it means living in a tiny apartment a little longer. We will keep you posted.

3 comments:

BB said...

i can't wait to see where The Master moves you! jackso, ms seems like the most logical place to me!!!

Kearsmom said...

I agree with bb. But I think bb is thinking too small. I mean, Ridgeland would be ok. Or Brandon. Or Madison. See, bb? There are so many possibilities.

Anonymous said...

I will definitely be praying for you! I am so encouraged by your positive spirit and willingness to give it all to Him! I am looking forward to seeing where God leads your family. Who knows...didn't you say you married a GA boy? You might end up near me;)