Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So much to say....so little time to say it!

Okay, so I am still alive and I have had so many things happen that I have wanted to blog about, but truthfully just no time to blog. The only reason I have time today is because I am home sick, but am honestly tired of sleeping, so I decided to catch the blog world up on the Skinkle family.

So here is what we have been up to since the last blog...
  1. We moved from Texas back to Mississippi
  2. Prof started a new job
  3. I also started a new job (part time)
  4. Prof and I bought our very first house
  5. Wild Man turned 5 and got his first pet - a hermit crab named Crabby
  6. Princess T started talking all the time in sentences I might add
  7. We moved into our new house
  8. We went to Disney World where Wild Man got to meet Buzz Light Year and Princess T got to spend time with her fellow Princesses
  9. Princess T is potty training herself - sort of
  10. Prof's sister got married - He performed the wedding, Wild Man was a Ring Bearer and Princess T was a flower girl (who feel asleep 5 minutes before the wedding and had to be carried down the aisle)
  11. In the middle of all this we have all been sick at some point
  12. Oh and my camera is offically dead - I know SAD!!

So there it is....that is where I have been. Hopefully I will be able to post more now that life is settling down a little.

1 comment:

Kearsmom said...

Good for you! You need to get well, and stay in town for a while. I've talked to you less lately than I did when you were 7 hours away!