Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I Am So Proud!!

Typically I use the blog to talk about me or my kids. However, I just have this overwhelming desire to talk about how proud I am of Prof. As many of you know Sunday was not only Mother's Day, but it marked 6 years of Prof and I being married (hard to believe...I know!). I love him more today then I did the day I married him. God has really done some big things in our lives over the past 6 years and has blessed our marriage and life together more than I could have ever asked for.

I have to tell you that (despite what you think) I have the best husband in the whole world!! I mean, don't get me wrong, he is not perfect....but he is as close as they come! There is nothing he can not do or can not teach himself to do. He truly is amazing.

In the 6 years we have been married, Prof has been in school 5.5 of those years. He completed a 90 hour master's degree in 2.5 years, while working full time, and being the best dad there ever to Wild Man. After completing this amazing task he moved on to another task that seems almost impossible. He began his PhD. He has now (in 2.5 years) completed all course work for the PhD, while working full time, being the best husband ever, and being the best dad ever to Wild Man AND Princess T. On top of this....he is finishing his classes with a 4.0 overall GPA! He not only passed his barrier exam (an exam proving his competency in statistics), but he made an A+ (99%), which I might add was the highest grade in the class!!! He is so amazing!!

Neither one of us knows what the next step is after he completes his PhD, but I am excited to see how God is going to use all of Prof's gifts for HIS Glory!!

1 comment:

Kearsmom said...

Congratulations to you both! I cannot believe it has been SIX years!! Oh my goodness...

And congrats to Prof for a job well done...at least it's almost done. We are proud of you!