Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What will you celebrate?

So, I know that it has been a LONG time since I blogged and a lot has happened in our family since then. However, I don't have enough time or space to share everything, and my guess is truthfully you don't want to read it all. So, I am not going to share it at all. No, I am moving forward with my blog.

As many of you already know, because of Facebook, our family is taking another trip to Disney this year. We are so excited!! It is going to be so hard to wait 90 days to go, but we will make it some how I am sure. On the main Disney World page they have a link (some where - not sure where - but it is there) that says, "What will you celebrate?". I think it is their motto this year.

The Professor and I have been talking a lot about this and here is the answer.....

Professor's 30th Birthday, the completion of Professor's dissertation (if all goes well he will be done before we go to Disney), Professor's weight loss (he has lost 15 lbs so far) and new healthy lifestyle, My weight loss (I have lost 30 lbs so far) and new healthy lifestyle, Wild Man learning to swim and starting school, and last but certainly not least Princess T being potty trained.

We have a lot to celebrate and we can't wait to do it at Disney!! Let the count down begin!!!

2 comments:

BB said...

yea! i am so happy for you guys! wish i was celebrating there with you!

Amanda said...

I hope you guys have a blast! I want to go to Disney someday - it sounds like too much fun to miss out on!

Miss you guys!