Monday, July 06, 2009

Princess T + Scissors = New Haircut

On Friday I was in bed all day sick. Professor was the amazing husband and dad he always is and kept Princess T up front so that I could sleep (Wild Man was at BB's house). Later in the day he brought her back to my room and told me that she was banned from the scissors for a while. I could not even imagine why. He proceeded to show me her dress that now had some fun fringes on the bottom. I just though "Oh well - it's a walmart dress - who cares?".

Later that day I got up and went into the living room to change scenery. When I sat down on the couch I noticed a pile of hair on the end table. When I asked Professor about he had no clue where it came from. However, my mind went right back to the dress and figured very fast that Princess T had also cut her hair. And, boy did she cut it. She cut in several places and cut it short. When I asked her about it she said, "It was in my face."

So, today, the first day I felt like dealing with it, I took her to get a haircut and help blend some of the places she cut in with the rest of her hair. She was GREAT and sat so still the whole time (if know Princess T you know why I am so amazed by this). Hopefully next time she will just tell me she wants a haircut instead of doing it herself. Here are some pictures of her new hair cut. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

BB said...

sweet baby! it coulda been worse, i guess. i think she looks cute with bangs!

of course, i think she looks cute any way she comes!

Kearsmom said...

I love her haircut! And I love your blog design! So fun!