Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bring it On!

Well, my classes have officially begun.  The past week has been one of great emotion.  I started the week by receiving books and printing notes and syllabuses.  I became very overwhelmed by the step I had taken.  I began to doubt myself and my abilities and truthfully wondered what in the world I had gotten myself into.  I looked at the papers I am going to have to write and realized it has been almost 10 years since I have used APA.  I thought about how smart my husband is and how he will be reading all my discussion answers and 2 of papers and grading them.  I thought about all the things that are going to get in the way of me studying.  However, in His amazing ways, God reminded me over and over that He is in control and He has called me to do this during this time in my life and He will sustain me and give me what I need to bring glory to His name.

Tonight, I posted my first 2 discussion question answers on my class page and it felt good.  God showed up!  He helped me recall all that I had learned through the video lectures and reading I have done the past couple days and it felt good.  I felt smart!! I know that He allowed me to have to tonight to remind me, again, that He's got this!  As long as I follow His plan and work hard what is assigned, His name will be glorified!!  SO, BRING IT ON!!  Bring on the papers, discussion questions, and massive amounts of reading!!  I got this!!  Cause I have GOD on my side!!

I also can not end this post without saying that I have the best husband in the world.  He is excited with me and for me during this time and he has been nothing but encouraging to me.  He told me the other day that is he was glad he had an opportunity to "pay me back" for the years I supported him during school.  God has definitely used him during this past week in more ways than he knows.

No comments: