Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Happy Birthday Princess!

My word! 6 years has gone by way too fast and my baby girl is no longer a baby!  Sometimes my heart hurts when I think about how fast time is flying!  Princess T entered the world at 7:05 am on April 4, 2006, weighing 7 lbs 6 oz AND she was 4 weeks early!!!  She wanted us to know who was in charge from the beginning!

I have no words to describe how much I love this girl. She is a very challenging child sometimes, but when she is in a good mood she is so fun!  She is at such a fun stage in her life right now.  She has learned to read, which has opened up a whole new world for her!  She loves using big words and pronouncing each word with lots of drama. She lives in her little world where fairies are real and animals talk to each other and to her.  She loves being a "mommy" to her babies and truthfully could careless what her room looks like.  She loves being around people and being the center of attention.  But, the thing I love most about her, is her love for the Lord.  She LOVES learning about God and how He wants her live.  She loves praying and has such a sensitive heart for people who are hurting, even if she doesn't know them.  She loves being at church and reading her Bible.

As I type this birthday post to my princess, I filled with joy and thankfulness for the years I have had with her.  I pray that I have many more years with her and that she will continue to grow into the girl God wants her to be.

Happy Birthday my sweet Princess!!  You are my favorite 6 year old!!!

No comments: