Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A little bit of nothing...

So, I am home today AGAIN with a sick Wild Man. I say AGAIN because since the first of the year one of us has been sick with with something. I have Lysoled until I am blue in the face. I am just so sick of sickness. I am so ready for all four of us to be well at one time. It would certainly make life easier.

Being sick has helped in some areas. I have lost almost 15 lbs since the first of the year and I have been able to keep up with the shows I am interested in this season. I also have a little more time to blog.

I am getting sucked into The Bachelor more than I thought I would. I really think Jason is a great guy who is doing this show for all the right reasons. I can not stand Megan and I hope she is gone soon. I LOVE Stephanie and would be so excited that is who he ends up with. But, it is still too early to tell.

Professor and I have started making remodeling plans for our house. Not sure when we start the work, but the plan is to redo our kitchen and master bedroom/bathroom area this year. So, hopefully we will start soon. Until we decide exactly when and how we are going to do everything, we will probably be spending a lot of time at Home Depot or Lowe's. If you have redone a bathroom and/or kitchen, I would love any advice I can get.

Okay, well I have run out of things to say, so I am signing off for today.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am so sucked into the Bachelor too! He is my all-time favorite and I hope he picks Stephanie!!!