Friday, August 13, 2010

Lunch Time Conversations

One of the things I am loving most about homeschooling is that I get have my kids with me all the time (sometimes I love it more than others) and I get to hear fun things they say all day long. I really love that they are able to build their relationship with each other too. I love hearing them playing together and just having fun together. It is a constant reminder of how blessed I am!

Today during lunch time I over heard the sweetest conversation....

Wild Man: Tori, if you ask Jesus in your heart then the whole family will go to heaven
Princess T: I am!
Wild Man: When?
Princess T: I don't know. It's not my time yet.
Wild Man: When will it be time?
Princess T: I don't know.
Wild Man: Okay.

I love that they talk about things like this. I love that Wild Man loves his sister so much that he wants her to follow Jesus and live forever with the family in heaven. And, I love that even though she is not ready she knows one day she will be. My heart is full!

1 comment: