Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Venture

Well, as many of you know I love being a stay at home.  I really do.  There are some days that I might say different, but deep down I get true joy from being with my children.  That being said, one of the things I gave up to do this was spending money.  Last year when Princess T's hair got so long and she began to truly enjoy wearing bows, I decided to learn how to make them (because cute bows are not cheap).  What I discovered was not only could I do it but I LOVED doing it!  It was a crafty outlet for me.  I have played around with the idea of making bows to sale for a while, but never really felt like it was the right time.  Then, this past week I got a crafting nook!!  Its small and in the laundry room, but its perfect!!  As I was organizing my ribbon I realized that once I make one bow out of it, I really have nothing else to do with it, so I figured it was time.  That's right, another venture for me!!  My goal is to sale as people need the bows (customizing it to match outfits), but also to make from what I have to try to sale that way.  I have created a blog to showcase what I have made and am able to do, as well as what I have available for immediate purchase.  The name of my blog is Ribbon Head!  Please take a minute and click on the icon below and visit my crafty site.  You don't have to buy anything but I would appreciate it if you would spread the word.  If you have a blog and wouldn't mind putting my "button" on your blog, please let me know.

RibbonHead

No comments: