Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The New Look

So, I couldn't sleep tonight and thought I would play around with my blog, since I have been neglecting it recently. My concern was that if I did not care for it properly and give it the attention it deserved, it would go away and leave me blogless. So, I gave my blog a makeover. I think she likes it. However, in the process I lost some stuff. So, I will be working on updating the side bar over the next few days. I would finish tonight, but it took too long to finish the makeover and now I am tired and ready to sleep.

As a side note, I have a new website. Check it out...

www.initials-inc.com/amanda

Goodnight! (Or, at this point do I say Good Morning?)

6 comments:

N said...

How cute are those flip flops? Clearly you're not the only one who can't sleep...

Abby said...

I love the new look! The flip flops are SO precious!!! Glad you are back on the scene! :-) I on the other hand am REALLY behind!

The Mom said...

i am pretty excited about the flip flops. this website i found them on has tons of cute blogger backgrounds. you should both check them out.

also, abby, we are still not sure of the travel plans yet and whether they include b'ham or not, but i will let you know as soon as i know.

The Mom said...

and, creative cupcake...i am so glad you read my blog....your blog is so cute, it is what inspired me to change mine.

Junebug said...

Very very cute.

Kearsmom said...

Love the new look...and counting down the days...