Sunday, December 02, 2007

November Skinkle Style

Well, I thought that once I got through October all would be okay, but I was wrong. November was just as busy. And, the first thing to go was the blog. I even took a small break from Facebook as well. Crazy I know! Anyway, here are the highlights of the Skinkle November.
  • Prof bought a motorcycle and within the week turned it back into the dealership because it had engine problems.
  • Little One has started asking to sit on the potty. YAY! She is beginning to talk some. She says, Momu (mommy), Bo (brother), Mo (no), football, and Go Georgia. She has mastered her, "You can't get mad at me, because I am just too cute," look and I will say she does it very well.
  • Wild Man is teaching himself how to write and doing an amazing job at it! He can not wait for Santa to come and thinks that if he writes it on his list he will get it. Bless his heart. I don't know how to tell him that his Santa is poor.
  • I am staying very busy with Initials. I love it though. I have also taken over the Preteen Sunday Dept at our church. Right now this consists of leading Large Group and keeping everything on schedule Sunday morning. I have been meeting with the Children's Minister about the possibility of taking over some more responsibilities too.
  • We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was one of the most relaxing Thanksgiving I have ever had. We did absolutely nothing. Prof cooked the turkey and did a great job. We got s little bit of snow. None of it stuck, but it was pretty to see it. Then that night we lit a fire in the fireplace and just watched TV.
  • We got up early on Black Friday and did lots of shopping. Got some good deals and marked some names of our shopping list.

Those are just the highlights. Hopefully I can do better at posting this month.

No comments: