Friday, December 14, 2007

What A Deal

So, I am so excited about this awesome deal I got yesterday, that I want to share it with all of you.

For a few weeks now I have been researching strollers and trying to find the perfect one. The umbrella one we have right now just isn't cutting it. Prof and I both have to bend over to push it which means we have sore backs all the time. We had a really big nice one, but it was too big. When we went places it took up half the trunk. So, I was looking for a small stroller that was tall and would go up to 50lbs (this means the child could ride in it until they weighed 50 lbs for those that don't know). My thinking was that this will be the last stroller we ever have. So, I set out to find this stroller that fit what I wanted and I found it. Here it is....The Graco Ipo.


The only thing is it cost $79.99. That, in my mind, is a lot for a stroller that only has to go through one more child. So, I began to watch ebay, and resale shops for this stroller. The only problem I ran into is that this stroller is still new in stores, so there are not any used ones yet. So, yesterday I had one more store to check. This particluar store I sell stuff to, so I had some credit there. Anyway, I decided to run by just to check and what do you know! There is was right in front of the door. And, it was only $47.99. However, I had a $5 off coupon and I had $22.50 left in store credit, so once it was all said and done...I only paid $24.04. How's that for a deal? I was pretty excited!

4 comments:

BB said...

hey that looks like it'll hold lots of stuff! i think i need one, too. that is what it's for, right? to carry all of your stuff when you go to the mall (or goodwill, in your case) and you're following your kids around?

just wonderin'!

The Mom said...

hahahaha....yes that is definitely what it is for...stuff. you definitely need one.

Kearsmom said...

That is an awesome deal and I am very proud of you...and proud for you! Are you bringing it with you when you come?? How many more days??

Kearsmom said...

By the way...what did you decide to do with the baby bed?

I am only asking because I am CURIOUS.