Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New Member of the Skinkle Family

I know that everyone probably read that title and thought one of two things. Either "Are they having another baby?" or "Did they finally get a pet?". We the answer to both is "NO!". Yesterday we welcomed Ipod Skinkle into the family.

One his way home from work yesterday, Prof stopped to buy my Christmas present, which was the lovely Ipod. On the way home from the store he decided he wanted to go ahead and give it to me. He did this for 2 reasons. The first reason is because he is just a wonderful guy and wanted me to have time to enjoy it before we head out of town next week. The other reason was because he knew once I saw the checking account I would figure it out. He is smart!

So, needless to say, much like a baby, this thing has controlled my day. I had a lot I wanted to get done today, but it was just more fun to play with my new toy. So, here I am at 11:30 pm tonight telling you that all I did today, besides take care of the kids (of course I would do that), is play with the Ipod.

Maybe tomorrow I can get somethings done. Afterall, I now I have an Ipod with music on it that I can listen to while I am working.

I have the best husband in the world!

2 comments:

Junebug said...

I already knew...so when I looked at this post, the thought of a baby or a pet did not enter my mind. Also, congrats. Pink Thing (my iPod) is one of my very favorite things in the world. I'm sure yours will soon establish its own seat of honor...if it hasn't already.

Erin said...

I love my iPod! I actually like exercising now and looking forward to it! There are some wonderful podcasts out there, I like them better than the music!