Monday, May 21, 2007

Wild Man's Artistic Side

Tonight we had some friends over for dinner. We had a wonderful time. They have a little boy close to Wild Man's age, so they had a good time playing. Almost the whole time they were here, Wild Man sat at the table drawing very intently. Because we were chatting, we did not notice what he was drawing until later tonight. As I was going through all of his masterpieces, I found this one....



Wow! How did he know how to do this? He has never done this before! He actually drew a person! As you can I am very impressed with my little Wild Man's ability to draw so well at such a young age!

2 comments:

Kearsmom said...

And a lovely person it is! Very good Wild Man...I think it looks just like Grandma!!

The Mom said...

hahahaha...she might disagree with you on that! however, it is a wonderful person.