Friday, January 11, 2008

Lost Pictures

So, this morning I decided to finally upload the pictures I took while we were MS for Christmas. I started with the pictures I got off BB's camera and then I pulled my memory card out and began to upload. To my surprise I only had 35 pictures. I knew I took more. In fact I can tell you what pictures I took that I now can not find. I have searched everywhere on the computer and on my camera for them. They are no where to be found. I am not happy. I lost some CUTE pictures. UGH!!!!

3 comments:

BB said...

it's against the law to talk about having pictures and then not post them!!!! (even if they are off my camera!)

The Mom said...

i am too mad about the ones i lost to post any right now. i mean i lost all the ones from canton, christmas eve and some from christmas morning. i also had some really cute ones from before we headed out there. once i am not mad anymore i will post some. i did put a profile picture up on facebook. it is one from your camera. i love you!

Morgan said...

oh no!! thats such a bad feeling! i lost some pictures on a computer that crashed...i know how you feel!