Thursday, January 31, 2008

Where did it go?

So here we are at the last day of January and I have absolutely now clue how we got here. It seems like yesterday we were ringing in the new year. Now here were are ending the first month of the year. It went by way to fast and to be honest I have no clue what happened this month. I know I got a lot done and began a lot of projects that I will need to finish next month, but truthfully I have no clue where this month went. It is sort of a weird feeling. Do any of you feel this way? Or, am I the only one?

3 comments:

Kearsmom said...

Nope...Kearsdad just said that very thing to me!

By the way...I am still not happy about our lack of time together recently. What are we going to do about that??

The Mom said...

well, pray that God gives us another car so i can come visit more. or, you come out here to see me :) don't you have family here now?

Morgan said...

I feel the same way!! I can't believe it's February already. It seems like we just finished Christmas. How are things with you guys?