Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Change

I have an addiction, that I believe is not normal. I am pretty sure than I am addicted to change. I am not addicted to the change I have no control over. I am addicted to the change that I have 100% control over. I love being the one to make the changes. I color my hair and change my hairstyle often because of this addiction. I also move furniture a lot. However, the things I like to change the most are things that can not be changed right now, and I am having the urge to change something.

So, I have decided to displace this need for change onto my blog. I have changed the template enough and have found one I like, so that will not change. However, as I think of things you will see some changes. The first change you will see is that I have decided the people in my blogs need to have nicknames. So, beginning on my next blog there will be nicknames. I will reveal them as I go and leave you to guess. Most of them will be obvious, if you know me well.

Change is good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get a wanderlust to change things too. Mostly my surroundings i thinks Guys get it the worst. I know of guys that have to change what they are doing every few years so they do not get bored or go crazy. So I get your groove to change and i am groovin with ya.

Junebug said...

I hate change. I like for things to stay the same. I am a creature of habit.

However, little things changing is okay. Like how I have this inexplicable need to change the right column of my blog multiple times in a week.

But I don't change things like what I eat at restaurants and the way I drink my tea.

The Mom said...

see, changing the right column of your blog is something where you are controlling the change.

i do not like change that i am not in control of. i just like the change if i am the one changing it.

oh and despite my desire to change all the time, i eat at the same resturants too and i eat the same thing everytime i go somewhere. i have hard time trying new foods. so, i am with you on that.