Monday, March 19, 2007

Little Red Wagon

Yesterday the weather was awesome here in Fort Worth, so The Professor and I decided to take The Little One and Wild Man on a ride in the Red Wagon. We had the best time. However, it really bothered Wild Man that The Little One kept trying to take his bottles of water. So, he rode the whole time with one hand on each bottle of water, like this...

I do not know what he thought she was going to do with the water, since she is not able to open it yet, but the water was protected anyway.

The Little One began pointing at things as we were riding. It was fun to see her point and hear her babble, knowing that she was trying to show us something. As you can tell in the picture Wild Man was too busy guarding the water to look at whatever she was pointing at. I really think maybe he thought that was all the water we had. Bless his heart!



We had a wonderful time and look forward to many more rides this Spring! Of course, next time maybe Wild Man will relax enough to enjoy it as well! :-)

3 comments:

Junebug said...

Poor baby. Have you withheld water from the child on a regular basis? I am just wondering WHY he would be so protective!!

Also, back to the dark dots, huh? You know, I've had the same layout ever since I started my blog. But that is me. Creature of habit.

Have you finished Season 1 yet? Hurry up so we can talk about it!!

The Mom said...

You know me, I ration out my childs daily intake of water. :-) Seriously, not sure why he was so protective. He has all the water he wants whenever he wants it. We buy bottled water at Costco, so we always have more than enough!

Yes, I am back to the dots. I needed to change, for many reasons!

I will let you know as soon as I finish season 1. I am very close to getting the discs I need. So, by this weekend we should, I hope, be able to talk about it. If I have not gotten them and watched them by the end of the weekend, you will not want to talk to me, because I will be in a very bad mood. :-)

Kearsmom said...

He was protecting the water because that's what brothers do when little sisters are around. Junebug should know that. Doesn't matter that brother doesn't necessarily want or need the water, just so sister doesn't get it!