Sunday, March 04, 2007

long time no blog

okay, so i know that i have not blogged in forever. the truth is over the past few days i have attempted blogging several times, but as soon as i know what i want to say, it leaves me or i decide i am not ready to blog about it. so, i end up just giving up and saying, "oh, i will blog tomorrow." it is not that i do not have a lot to talk about. in fact since i have been in jackson tons has happened that want nothing more than to talk about. i am just trying to decide what is okay for the blog and what is not. it may take me a while to figure it out. i am still alive and i am in no way giving up on blogging, just a little break while i sort my thoughts out.

random questions you can answer for me...
1. do you think i should create nicknames for the people in my blogs?
2. if you could read me write about one topic what would it be?

3 comments:

Junebug said...

You know I like nicknames. I can't use real names at this point.

Also, if I knew something good for you to blog about I would do it myself. I can't think of anything discussion worthy. Did you see my blog the last couple of days? Just junk.

One more thing, are our chatterboxes working on your computer? Or whatever computer you are using? Both of ours appear to be non-functioning on my computer. Just wondering where the issue lies....

Anonymous said...

Well, I for one don't mind that you haven't blogged in a few days, 'cause I've gotten to enjoy the real thing!! Like chicken nuggets and chips and sour cream!

The Mom said...

junebug,good point about the topic. i guess i am on my own.:-) also, my chatterbox is working on my laptop, so i don't know. i have read your blog and i dont think it is junk, but then i again, look at what i am writing. maybe i don't know. hahaha.

kearsmom, i am glad we have had time together and you have gotten to enjoy the real thing! we had a blast at lunch yesterday!

about lunch...junebug, when are we eating at kyotos? we need to work that out.