Monday, July 23, 2007

Is this normal?

Wild Man has learned how to dress himself now. It is a wonderful thing for us, because now I all I have to do is pick out his clothes, hand them to him, and then he does the rest (unless it is a day he gets to pick his own clothes). I really love watching him dress himself because I get to see such a sense of accomplishment on his face when he is done. He is always so proud of himself. However, there is one thing that he does that I just do not understand. After I give him his clothes he does this.....

Yes, that is right, he lays them out on the floor just like that. He does this everytime before he gets dressed. It is sort of funny and concerning at the same time. Is this normal? Should I be worried? I did not know that 3 year olds did stuff like this. I am sort of amazed. Look, he even puts the underwear in the right place (under the shorts). All I have to say is, whether it is normal or not, I am so glad he loves to dress himself now!

5 comments:

Junebug said...

Oh, no, you should not be worried at all. You should worry when he is 11 and can't match colors.

Don't worry now.

Also, I can't wait to see you!!

The Mom said...

hahaha...he is a funny little boy, which is probably why i love him so much!

i can't wait to see you either! one week from today!

Abby said...

I think that is AWESOME! I'm very impressed, it must be some sort of sequence thing for him. I love it! What an accomplishment for Wildman!

Kearsmom said...

Ummm...I think he get that from his Dad...some sort of analytical thing. Watch out, he'll start making lists next! haha! I am looking forward to seeing you! What days are you going to be here??

B's Blog said...

It is normal. Anything a three year old does is normal. I really need to start blogging my stories. In the meantime, I will continue laughing at yours. Wish you were coming to Latvia, not Mississippi.