Thursday, August 09, 2007

I don't know what I would do without them!

I have to tell you that I have had one those days where my kids have just made me laugh all day long. I love days like today, because it is so much fun! They have just been silly all day. Here is a little, very little, glimpse of our day.

Little One loves her new ability to walk all over the place. She is really getting the hang of it and moving around pretty good. Tonight, while we were discussing dinner plans, she found a piece of paper and a pen. She then proceeded to walk around the house with the paper in one hand and pen in the other. She would look around and then stop and begin to try to write. It was so funny. It was like she was inspecting the house or something. Here is what she looked like....




Wild Man figured out I was taking pictures of Little One and he got somewhat jealous, so he asked me to take his picture. As I took the picture he started to jump up in the air. This is the picture I got....





This is why he is called Wild Man. Also, the strap around his leg is some contraption he made up that is hooked to the table. He loves to tie things to the table. I am not sure who he gets that from, but it is not me!

I seriously do not know what I do without my precious children to make me laugh! These are the times I want to to remember forever, especially on the not fun days.

4 comments:

Kearsmom said...

Cute pictures! She does look like she is inspecting something! And what is it with J and tying things up?? I imagine he and A can get into all sorts of mischief together with all that "creativity"!

The Mom said...

Wild Man and The Nephew have too much fun together! They have to be watched very closely when they are together. And yes, they can create the wildest things. Its fun!

Junebug said...

I am pretty sure she is making a list. However, I am not certain what that list pertains to.

Also, he looks like he is ready to take off and that contraption is the only thing holding him to the ground. Wonder where he is headed??

Kearsmom said...

kearsdad agrees that it's a list...maybe a list of all the toys she DOESN'T have but NEEDS???