Wednesday, August 22, 2007

T-O-R-I...What's that spell?

Wild Man loves to write letters. In fact normally he just makes marks and calls it what he wants to call it. However, there is one word he can spell, or I guess I should say try to spell. His sister's name. Today we were playing and I asked him to write her name. This was the first thing I got....


I decided to try to teach him how to put the letters in order, so I wrote her name and asked him to copy what I wrote. This is what I got....




Well, now we know 2 things. TORI can also spell TRIO and RIOT. And, Wild Man is a very smart little boy.

5 comments:

Junebug said...

That is a laugh riot!!! For real. Too bad HIS name is too long to spell. I know from experience. *sigh*

Elizabeth said...

That's awesome! :)

The Mom said...

yeah bless his heart...he thinks he can write his name...but it doesn't look as nice.

also, elizabeth!!! i didn't know who you were at first, but then i looked at your profile...welcome to my blog!! how are you?

Kearsmom said...

Hahaha!!! If he just knew WHO the riot was!! That is adorable.

Hey Elizabeth (waving!) Nice to see you...come "home" and visit soon....have you seen Kirsten since she's been home?

(ooops....stealing Manders' blog to talk to Elizabeth). :)

The Mom said...

kearsmom, talking to others on my blog is unacceptable! just kidding! :-) i don't care if you used my blog to talk to elizabeth.