Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Surprise!

Okay, so I know that I don't normally blog twice in one day, but this was definitely blog worthy, so I had to!

As you know, I am here this week because I am the Matron of Honor in my best friend's wedding. The Prof had to work this week, so he decided to wait and come on Friday, just in time for Rehearsal Dinner.

As always, we talked a million times on the phone today. We talked about work, the kids, and all the good stuff. Tonight The Prof called a few times to tell me he was going to his favorite bookstore and then to eat at Taco Bell. I knew his every move. Or, did I?

The last time he called I had just gotten on the Wild Man for something. Prof asked me if Wild Man needed to talk to him on the phone. I was in the process of getting Wild Man to come to the phone when The Prof said, "Just tell him to go to the front door." I said, "Huh??" Then he said it again, "Just tell him to go to the front door." It hit me. The Prof was here! I ran to the front door. I was so glad to see him. Yesterday was so rough at the hospital, it was great to see him! It was a great surprise that is for sure!

3 comments:

Kearsmom said...

You know...he's a great guy...he really is! I knew he was as soon as you told me about his proposal. You and Little One and Wild Man are blessed. Take it from me. I should know. I am too.

Abby said...

That is just SUPER sweet and SO precious! Good job Professor! Glad to hear the little one is doing better. I know she was glad to see her daddy!

The Mom said...

He is a great guy!! God has definitely blessed me with a wonderful husband and the kids with a wonderful daddy! Little One was very glad to see her daddy! I was glad to see him too.