Monday, August 06, 2007

My Best Friend's Wedding

I had the great honor this weekend to serve as the Matron of Honor in my best friend's wedding. KV and I have been friends since 1st grade, which is almost 20 years. God has definitely blessed our friendship and now He has blessed her with an incredible husband. They love each other so much, but most of all the love their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. They know that He has called them to serve together for His kingdom. The wedding was very sweet and I was very blessed to be there to celebrate her special day with her. Here are some pictures of the Bridal Luncheon, Rehearsal Dinner, The Wedding, and the Reception. Enjoy!


4 comments:

Junebug said...

Okay, so was that luncheon in Route 56???

Also, great pics!!

The Mom said...

ummm...yes it was. crazy i know, but we had fun!

Kearsmom said...

Bwahahaha!!!!!!!! Junebug, I didn't even notice Route 56!! That is hilarious! It looked so pretty!

Manders, I am glad you had fun and the wedding went well. I am just sorry Little One got sick and we didn't get time to visit.

Erin said...

Love the photos! Where/how do you do that slide show with the pictures?