Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Like Father...Like Son!

Over Christmas break I saw a picture of Lee in his parent's bedroom that made look twice. The picture was of Lee when he was about 5-6 years old. It looked like Johnathan with more hair. I knew that Johnathan looked like Lee, but I did not realize how much until I saw that picture. I asked his mom if she would scan it for me and she did. Today, for fun, I decided to crop a picture of Johnathan and the picture of Lee, put them side by side and compare. This is what I got...

Crazy!!! Johnathan will never be able to deny that Lee is his dad. While Johnathan does have some of my features (the chin and the eyes), he is Lee made over!


7 comments:

BB said...

the 5 year old boy at my house thought johnathan had grown his hair out! then he thought that it was funny that uncle lee used to be so little! johnathan is such a precious combo of both of you...and i love him so much!

Junebug said...

Oh man. Yep, they look the same.

The Mom said...

hahaha. when i showed johnathan the pictures, he thought they were both of him.

Junebug said...

Weird. We commented at the same time...9:35pm

The Mom said...

that is very weird...let's not let it happen again, okay? :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm with bb, a good combination of you both, but definitely looks like his dad...with your eyes. He's a cutie either way!

southernutahgirl said...

they are way cute and yep they are definatley related.