Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Rubbermaid Storage Tubs

I am sure everyone, some where in their house or office, has at least one Rubbermaid Storage tub. Rubbermaid invented a wonderful thing when they thought up the Storage Tub! You can buy them in all different colors, shapes, and sizes. Some of them come with cute little snap on lids, while others come with just regular lids. They can be used for many different things, but mainly they used for storage. That is how they get their name "Storage Tub".

The Prof and I are organizers, so we love storage tubs. We love them because they are easy to stack and store things. If they get dirty, no worries! You can just wipe them down with a wet cloth. They very durable and are easy move, since they have the handles. We also love them because we can buy different colors. For example, all of our Christmas stuff in red tubs. This helps us know exactly which tubs to pull out at Christmas. I know we are crazy - but it works great!

We love storage tubs so much that on our 3rd move we decided to invest in some big storage tubs to move in. This would replace the boxes and we could reuse them everytime we move. We went to walmart and bought almost all of their tubs. We bought tall and short ones. Each were used for different purposes. We loved moving in the tubs, because they stacked up so easliy in the moving truck. However, I will be honest and tell you that I was not planning on having to use them this much already. They have moved with us 3 times now. And, now they are moving us one more time.

I have to be honest and tell you that I am not loving them so much right now. I sit here and look at them stacked up in my kitchen and think about everything I have to put in them. WOW! Well, my work awaits me! If I do not blog for a while, you can blame the Rubbermaid Storage Tubs!



Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!


Just a few of them!

7 comments:

Kearsmom said...

Amanda, honey, I have to tell you...that is just SAD. You have THAT many storage tubs just for moving purposes??? Hahaha!!!! Poor little Manders. Sorry I can't help you. If you lose little one...check the storage tubs!

The Mom said...

We will definitely check the tubs if we lose her. hahaha...i know it is sad. but they move really well! of course i almost cried when prof got them out of storage yesterday. too much work!!

Junebug said...

Oh man. You have more tubs than our WalMart!! Seriously. I am impressed.

I don't envy you packing up, but it might be fun just watching those tubs fill up.

Here's my other question...what the heck do you do with those tubs when not in use? Are they stored in another huge-unguh tub? Cause I'm just askin.

The Mom said...

they live in our storage unit when they are not being used.

BB said...

you guys are the epitomy of order and wise investments!

and those tubs look too familiar to me. i packed a bunch of them for your last move!

have fun!!!!

southernutahgirl said...

Wow so many tubs. good idea but is it worth the price of the storage unit while they sit unused. the golden boy would never go for it. I love the idea though

B's Blog said...

I hope the tubs are not so empty anymore!

Wish I could help.

Love ya!