Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Cat

Unlike the Seminary our new place does allow animals. In fact someone living near us has a cat. The cat is a friendly cat and has decided a few times to make itself at home in our new place. The cat looks a lot like a cat I had in highschool, so it doesn't bother me too much. However, Wild Man can not take it. The cat really bothers Wild Man. He just does not like the cat getting near us or anything that belongs to us. He has made it his mission to make sure that cat stays away from us.

The funny part is that now all we hear about is that cat and what Wild Man is going to do to that cat if he sees it and what the cat is going to do back. He has come up with some funny situations. Tonight Wild Man told Prof that the cat had been throwing rocks at him. I am laughing out loud right now just thinking about it. I mean the picture of a cat picking up rocks and throwing them just makes me laugh! Oh, I love Wild Man to pieces! He definitely makes my world a happier place, most of the time.

9 comments:

Abby said...

That is hilarious! I'm with him on not allowing the cat to get near my stuff. I completely understand his thinking. I'm laughing out loud as well thinking about the cat on his back two feet and throwing rocks. That's quite funny! Hope you guys have a GREAT day!

Junebug said...

Cats are no good. He is right to be leary of that cat. Also, if Wild Man lives in a cartoon world (which is quite possible), it would make total sense for the cat to stand up and throw rocks. I have a clear mental picture of it right this moment.

Send the cat away!!

The Mom said...

Wild Man most definitely lives in a cartoon world! It makes me laugh, all the time.

Also, we did not see the cat yesterday, so either its owner finally let it inside, or Wild Man has officially scared it off. We shall see today when we go.

Junebug said...

I just thought of something else...now that you live somewhere that allows animals, you can get Wild Man a real, live puppy dog!!

Junebug said...

Also, I just re-read my first comment over there about being leary of that cat and it made me think that there was a song or a story about Mrs. O'Leary's cat or something like that.

Do you know what I am talking about?!

Anonymous said...

I knew wild man and I had something in common. Keep it up dude. I don't care for any cats. My mother said they would be better sliced on toast. Gross I know but since I am so allergic she was just trying to make me feel better. But Dogs are awesome we all need to work on junebug to let me dog sit while they go out of town. the very small dog would get extra love at my house I would love it!!!

The Mom said...

i am trying to convince the prof that we need a dog. we just bought new furniture though...so the $300 pet deposit isn't in the near future :-)

BB said...

hey, southerutahgirl, that cat comment was totally repulsive and sad all at the same time. southern mamas don't say stuff like that!

wild man's cat may be the cat from shrek 2 since he is such a fan!

and, hey, with new furniture, who needs a dog???

but, on second thought, he is my grandson....so, get the boy a dog!!!!

Abby said...

There is an O'Malley the alley cat from Aristocats, Junebug. Is that what you are thinking about? The words are at this site: http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/classicdisney/thomasomalleycat.htm

Just so you know! :-)