Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Chat Box

The chat box is Out of Order at the moment. My new computer, as advanced as it is, will not let me chat. :-( Everytime I try to chat this security thing comes up. I can not figure out how to cut it off. Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions I am up for that. Otherwise, even though I have an extremely new computer, which I love, I will not be able to chat.

Now, Junebug, I have lots to say about Rob Lowe and Sally Fields. In fact, I posted it on the side column on Sunday and it stayed there until today. I guess you missed it. Oh well. I do think Sally Fields is a wonderful crier. I love watching anything she is in. I also love watching Rob Lowe, but not necessarily because he is a great actor, he just really hot! And, yes I can still say that even though I am very happily married. I did however miss Sunday night's episode, because the person I am so happily married too had a HUGE paper due and I got sucked into helping. Such is life as an eternal student's wife. No telling what he is going to have me doing when he teaching too.

Anyway, thats the low down on the chat box. I will notify everyone when it is back up again. Goodnight!

2 comments:

Junebug said...

Yeah, I knew about the computer issue. Just meant for you to hurry up and get it fixed! :-)

Abby said...

About Brothers & Sisters...I love that show! Don't know how much time you have but you can watch the show on abc's website...you can watch that and Grey's and a lot of the other popular dramas. Just thought I would pass along the information...