Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'm Back!

Ok, so as always, I started something and then put it on hold until I had time to focus on it. However, I am figuring out that you can make time to do anything you want to. So, I as of today, Wednesday, February 7th, I am going to make time atleast once a week to blog, if not more. I would love to become a daily blogger. I just don't think I am ready for that commitment yet. Maybe one day.

Well, since my last blog tons has happened in our family. Here it is in 4 sentences. I am a stay at home mom now and enjoying my job as a Creative Partner for Initials Inc. Lee is STILL in school, working full time, and scheduled to teach 2 classes at the seminary next Fall. Tori is 10 months old, has two teeth and the ability to move around the house as she pleases. Johnathan is still 3 (hahaha), full of energy, and so much fun to watch as he is learning things and words everyday.

Ok, well that is it for today. We shall see if I can keep this up or not.

3 comments:

Junebug said...

Hooray for blogging!!

I will be reading!!

Junebug said...

Of course, that means you have to read mine! :-)

The Mom said...

ok, well if i have to. just kidding! you are an awesome blogger. maybe when i grow up i can be like you. who knows?