Thursday, February 22, 2007

Today

Tori woke up this morning with fever. I do not think she is sick, but she is teething. In fact she has 2 teeth coming in on the top. I would feel crummy too. The good thing is she has not been too fussy. She has slept a lot though.

It has been a beautiful day here and so Johnathan has lived outside today. I love days like today. He is able to get his energy out and I am able to attempt to get some things done. He colored a person on the sidewalk with chalk and chased a few giants away with some sticks he has found and claimed as his own. He also has enjoyed be able to ride his bike and scooter whenever he wanted to today. I love days like today!

I spent a good portion of my day looking for a picture I never found, that I am almost positive now, never existed. Anyway, going through the pictures was fun. Most of them were of Johnathan as a baby. He looked at a lot of them with me. We had fun. He asked who the baby was in every picture. Everytime I said, "That is you, Johnathan." He kept asking though. I guess he thought we didn't have that many pictures of him. The cutest was how excited he got once I told him the baby was him. One time he said, "Oh that is so sweet mommy."

I was somewhat productive today. I caught up on some emails, picked up around the house, worked on some things for my party on Saturday and cleaned the kitchen. I think I am even going to cook super tonight. However, I also think I have made myself be productive out of sheer desire to try to not think about tonight. Yes, tonight is a big night for me. I have become very addicted to Grey's Anantomy and Meredith is now like family to me, well they all are. If I think about the fact she may be dead I get sad. That is sad, isn't it? Don't tell me. Just let me think I am normal. However, Junebug has assured me that she has forbid Mereddith to die, so I think I may be okay. Just know that if she dies, I will most definitely be crying and I may need some therapy. I will let you know how I am after the show.

That is my day!

No comments: